The fund invests worldwide in mid term government bonds of developed countries with a high credit rating (at least AA- rating) that fulfill certain sustainability/ESG criteria (Environmental, Social, Governance). The goal is to optimise the diversification of interest rate risks globally. The reference currency is CHF, with a maximum foreign exchange risk of 10% (target exposure 5%). The weights of the individual government bonds are determined by means of a systematic, risk-based optimisation model. The target modified duration of the fund is between two and four years. There is no leverage, no short selling and no securities lending transactions.
OLZ Government Bond World Mid Term Optimized CHF Hedged ESG
Letzte Aktualisierung: 21.03.2023
Net Asset Value (Index)
- Fund type: Institutional fund
- Domicil: Switzerland
- Licence: Switzerland
- Trade: daily
- Cut-off Time: 14:00 (with fund administration)
- Distribution type: reinvestment
- Currency hedging: CHF hedged
- Compensation for fund manager: 1.00% p.a.
- Total Expense Ratio: 1.11% p.a.
- Buy/sell tax in favor of funds: 0.10
- Issue/redemption compensation: -
- Benchmark: FTSE WGBI 3-5 Year (CHF hdg.)
Which type of investors are you?
Information for institutional investors
Funds for institutional investors are only open to qualified investors. Investors are deemed qualified as defined in Art. 10 para. 3 CISA iV with Article 6 CISO (Art. 10 Abs. 3 KAG i.V. mit Art. 6 KKV):
- Institutional investors with professional treasury departments - namely, banks and securities brokers (including their clients with written asset management agreements), pension funds, insurance companies, fund management companies, municipalities, cantons, and industrial and commercial enterprises.
- High net worth individuals (HNWI) who fully meet the requirements pursuant to those provisions.
What is your country of residence?
Information for private clients with an OLZ mandate
You have an asset management mandate with OLZ AG or with OLZ Wealth Management PTE LTD.
1. Declaration of acceptance by the user
By utilizing the website www.olz.ch (or a page diverted to this web address; hereinafter referred to in toto as the "OLZ website") you confirm that you have read and understood and accept the following Conditions of Use including the Legal Conditions. If you do not accept these Conditions of Use please do not visit the OLZ website again.
2. Limited access
The OLZ website is not intended for legal and natural persons who, for reasons of nationality, business headquarters, place of residence or for any other reasons, are subject to a legal system which bans or restricts in particular
- the publication of the contents,
- access to the OLZ website,
- the activities of a foreign financial services provider,
- the admission of financial products (e.g. funds).
Moreover it is not intended for use by legal or natural persons in countries where OLZ AG or any companies associated with it do not have the required registration and authorization to operate.
Persons who are subject to any one or all of these restrictions may not access the OLZ website. This applies in particular to citizens of the USA, UK, Canada, Japan, China and Singapore, or persons resident in the afore-mentioned countries. Please find out about the corresponding legal restrictions in your country.
Notice for institutional investors
The fund for institutional investors is available only to qualified investors. Under the terms of Art. 10, para. 3, of the Collective Capital Investments Act together with Art. 6 of the Collective Capital Investments Ordinance, qualified investors include institutional investors having a professional treasury, namely banks and security dealers (including their customers who have a written asset management contract), pension funds, insurance companies, fund managers and local and cantonal authorities, as well as industrial and trading companies. By selecting "Institutional investors" you confirm that you are an institutional investor according to the definition given above.
3. Property rights
All elements on the OLZ website are protected as intangible property and are owned by OLZ AG or by third parties. The utilization of the OLZ website does not entail the transfer of any rights, in particular any rights relating to software, brand names or elements of the OLZ website. Copyright indications and brand names may not be changed or removed. Elements of the OLZ website may not be reproduced in their entirety or in part without reference to the full source. The contents of the OLZ website may not be reproduced or utilized for public or commercial purposes without the prior written agreement of OLZ AG.
4. Not a replacement for consulting
The information and opinions published on the OLZ website are of a general nature. They are neither intended nor suitable for replacing individual consulting by specialised staff who will take into account the actual circumstances prevailing in a given individual case. For this reason they do not represent legal, fiscal, financial, economic or any other advice and not be utilized as an investment aid.
5. No offers
The information and opinions published on the OLZ website do not constitute publicity or recommendations and should not be construed as a demand, an offer or an invitation to submit an offer:
- for acquiring or selling investment tools,
- for carrying out any sort of transactions,
- for completing any other kind of legal business.
The sole purpose of the OLZ website is to provide information.
6. Future performance (indication of risk)
The future performance of an investment tool cannot be deduced from past movements in the rate, in other words, the security may rise or fall. How the security has behaved in the past is therefore no guarantee for its future value. In the case of certain investment tools, the loss of the total capital invested is also possible in extreme cases. Moreover, fluctuations in exchange rates may also affect the investment.
7. No Guarantee
OLZ AG offers no guarantees (including liability towards third parties) nor assurance for
- the actuality, precision, reliability or completeness of the contents of the OLZ website,
- the results obtained utilizing the OLZ website,
- the contents of third parties that are found on or accessible via the OLZ website.
Furthermore, OLZ AG shall not be held liable for and cannot guarantee that
- the functions on the OLZ website work without fault and are available without interruption,
- the OLZ website and other components utilized through access to the OLZ website are free of viruses, etc.
OLZ AG also offers no guarantee for
- the increase or stability of the value of capital invested in investment tools,
- the level of future dividends.
OLZ AG has not verified third parties' websites linked to the OLZ website and cannot be held liable for the actuality, precision, reliability, completeness or legality of the contents and offers on such websites. The user therefore accesses such web pages at his or her own risk.
Web links may only be included in websites outside an OLZ website with the prior agreement of OLZ AG.
9. Exclusion of liability
OLZ AG or any companies, partners, boards of directors, employees or representatives linked to it refuse all liability (including for negligence and towards third parties) for direct or indirect damage or consequential damage that may occur in direct or indirect connection with the utilization of the OLZ website.
OLZ Disclaimer: Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. The calculation of performance does not include possible fees and costs associated with buying or selling financial products. OLZ AG reserves the right to modify any information, opinions, performance or other data, links, etc. at any time without prior notice to users.
Moreover, Conditions of Use may also be changed and the use of the OLZ website may also be restricted or terminated without prior notice.
The English version of the OLZ website is a translation. OLZ can not exclude and is not liable for translation errors of any kind. In case of doubt, the original German version shall apply.
11. Place of jurisdiction
Insofar as a legal position arises between OLZ AG and the users of the OLZ website, this is subject to Swiss legislation. The sole place of jurisdiction shall be Bern, Switzerland.